Payments & Insurance
We participate in many managed care plans and see patients with traditional insurance. See the detailed list of plans below for your reference. Many Plans require that you make a copayment at the time of your visit. To make it as easy as possible for you, we accept cash, checks, and most credit cards at our office.
Some insurance plans require that you get referral from your family doctor before you visit us. Since this differs by plan, please check with your insurance company so you can receive complete benefits from your coverage.
Our practice participates with the following plans. To find out particulars of your plan, please contact our office or your insurance company.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund/ Home care
- Americhoice of NY
- Atlantis Health Plans
- Beach Street
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield PPO, HMO,Direct
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BLUE CARD)
- Empire HealthChoice(Blue Cross/Blue Shield)
- Empire Plan/United health care
- GHI ( except MEDICAID)
- Great West
- Guardian (PHCS)
- Healthfirst 65plus( except MEDICAID)
- Healthnet (PHS)
- HIP (Except Medicaid,family or child health plus)
- Horizon of NJ
- Multiplan (Beech Street)
- United Healthcare and Empire Plan ( except MEDICAID)